I am not allowed to reveal the client so the artwork has been modified.
I was tasked with developing a website from a concept drawing created by my colleagues at the marketing firm. The goal was to present a website that looks high-end aimed for the seniors and the aging market. The website marketing conceptualized was odd.
I created a wireframe to visualize the website on mobile, tablet and computer. Then after managerial approval, I started to engineer the website. Even though the wireframe was approved, a lot of changes were made to the website as feedback and request changes. It was quite challenging to develop the strange design choices marketing wanted on the website, but I did my best to write dry code for this responsive website compatible with browsers all the way back to Internet Explorer 10.